Re: How long is a chain?

But the yard is not at rest if your point of reference is the metre - damn
relativity, damn it to hell!

I'm still trying to get my head around the car entering the garage at c.
the front of the car collides with the end wall but the rear of the car
reaches the end wall at the same time as it gets the "message" to stop.
Same problem with my tongue going into my cheek I fear.

Chris

tQ_n5.48$1q6.3377@news0.optus.net.au">news:tQ_n5.48$1q6.3377@news0.optus.net.au...