Re: [Qld] Bundy's Last Great Adventure - Bundaberg

I'll do the best I can. Unfortunately, I am not travelling with No.5 as I am
looking for work (still!!) having been made redundant 12 months ago. Worked
for the same firm for 32 years and now at 51 am perceived to be unemployable
despite all my qualifications.
You can imagine my disappointment at this as the film company had offered to
pay all my expenses on the trip.
I haven't found out the latest yet but, will post it later tonight when I
find out what the guys are up to. ANGRMS members (drivers) accompanying No.5
are Paul Rollason, Tony Lindsay, Shane Yore and Martin Wiltshire.
I do know that the loco was due to undergo some repairs at the Bundaberg
Foundry today, following the failure of a steam pipe under the smokebox
floor.
Regards
David Mewes