Re: More XPT woes (Mon 14th)

"Jack" <dave60@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
399a4862$0$785$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399a4862$0$785$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Hello DAve
>
> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > "Jack" <dave60@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

> > > That delay had nothing to do with Countrylink whatsoever..... NRC
> > derailment
> > > on the North Coast was the cause for this delay....
> >
> > Fare paying passengers would not be so understanding.
>
> Ya think???  I was involved in that tranship  and there was not one
comment
> from passengers that was even remotely critical of CountryLink.....  They
> did understand the situation.. because we kept em informed..

They would not be complaining at the time. But when they next chose to
travel (and they had a choice) they would be remembering it and probably
choosing to travel by coach (if they had a choice) - completely forgetting
of course the times that the Pacific Highway has been completely closed due
to accidents. Such is the fickle nature of the travelling public.
--
Dave

Customer: I am running Windows 98
Support:   Yes