Re: Queensland Radio Frequencies

The Farquhar\"s wrote:

> I will be travelling through Queensland in the next few weeks and will have
> my radio scanner with me.
> Can someone please tell me if there is a website with the Queensland Rail
> Frequencies on it.

Go to Dick Smith and buy Russell Bryant's book.

 http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/DSE.storefront/1244758147/Product/View/B4121

At only $8.72 it is a bargain.  It is available at the following Dick Smith
stores:
NT:- Darwin NSW/ACT:- Bankstown PowerHouse, Bondi Junction, Campbelltown,
               Chatswood, North Sydney, Tamworth VIC:- Coburg, Dandenong,
Frankston, Knox
               Towerpoint, Mentone, Richmond QLD:- Cairns WA:- Balcatta, Morley
TAS:-
               Glenorchy, Hobart.

--
David Johnson