[Announce] - Metcards - Another update

Gday all.

Yes, the unofficial Metcard page has had yet another update.
All the new "Melbourne Architecture" series is shown plus some
other odds and sods..... see

http://www.geocities.com/wagunz_au/whatsnew/whatsnew.html

for details. - Request for help:
I am really finding it difficult to obtain copies of  the Millenium
Metcard >>RETAIL<< series (first cartoon style). See

http://www.geocities.com/wagunz_au/fronts/millenium2/millenium2.html

for examples. If anyone finds a shop, newsagent, 7-11, chemist or
anywhere else selling these issues, could you please advise me.
I really need the MB and MC series of these for the web page.

Thanks to all
--
Regards, Robbie,
Driver, Hillside Trains,