Re: [NSW] Sydney transport woes???

Greg Rudd wrote:

> David McLoughlin wrote:
>
> > Hubert Lam wrote:
> > >
> > > After my experience today I am a firm believer that Sydney's transport is perhaps much better than
> > > what the press calls it to be.
> >
> > Sydney has excellent public transport. The problem with the media
> > everywhere is they don't use public transport, hence know little about
> > it.
>

> > David McLoughlin
> > Auckland New Zealand
>
> Well said.  I may also add, the polititians and the senior management of the SRA don't use public
> transport so how can they be expected to know anything about it.

The CEO of CityRail commutes to and from work every day by train, and uses trains to move around the city.

PS - In regards to the photo in the Telecrap where the lady was standing and the CEO was sitting - She was
offered a seat twice, but she declined both times.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au