Re: Train Dispatcher players

I would be interested - I simply have to get time to get back to
finding time to play more often!

A friend of mine has done a layout the "country trains" part of Sydney
yard using 1978 timetables. You do not run the trains anywhere except
deal with them arriving and departing - but it keeps you working! I
think it needs some minor changes. When time permits I would like to
talk to him about collaborating with some changes and seeing if he
would let it be made available more generally.

On 21 Apr 2000 12:07:38, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> I am thinking of using Track Builder to put together Broaken Hill to Parkes,
> and from there to Dubbo, Orange and Cootamundra, and maybe the Orange to
> Dubbo line thrown in for good measure.
>
> Would there be enough interest from you guys out there to use this
> territory? I woudl not want to go to all the work putting it together, with
> timetables, if nobody wanted it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Regards,