Re: [QLD] Brisbane Airport Railway - baggage handling

"Ross (Goldie) Goldspink" <goldicom@powerup.com.au> wrote in message
3902bf63@grissom">news:3902bf63@grissom...
> What are the baggage arrangements going to be?
>
> 1. How do you get your baggage to train?

Carry it.

> 2. How far will you have to drag it?

>From the train to the nearest luggage cart.

> 3. Once on the train, where do you put it?

Dunno about this one, but they will be operating IMU's, which I have never
been on. Do IMU's have luggage racks? Or will you place them on seats and in
floorways (given they will be dedicated trains, I can't imagine they will be
packed to the rafters with people getting on and off everywhere).

Dave