Re: Train Dispatcher players

"Neil D B" <anb727@hotmail.com> wrote in message
8drf9b$58b$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8drf9b$58b$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <ewXL4.971$Pm3.817807@news0.optus.net.au>,
>   "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > I am thinking of using Track Builder to put together Broaken Hill to
> Parkes,
> > and from there to Dubbo, Orange and Cootamundra, and maybe the Orange
> > Dubbo line thrown in for good measure.
> >
> > Would there be enough interest from you guys out there to use this
> > territory? I woudl not want to go to all the work putting it
> together, with
> > timetables, if nobody wanted it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Dave
> >

> Count my vote in. By the way, where can one get "Track Builder" from??

Same place as Train Dispatcher - http://www.signalcc.com/ - you can get the
demo version, although it will not let you save the territories you create.
You will have to get the full version if you want to do that, and it is
somewhat more expensive then Train Dispatcher (about 50% more expensive I
believe).

Dave