Easter timetables

The following Easter timetables are available at my Home Page:

Thursday: R761 Mel - Wodonga:                   completed
Friday:      R+S Mel - Wodonga:                     Not yet available
                  R+R Wodonga - Melbourne:         Not yet available
                  38+38 Wodonga - Melbourne:     completed
                  J515 Seymour - Yarrawonga:      incomplete
Saturday:  R+GM Mel - Mildura:                    Not yet available
                  J515 at Yarrawonga:                    incomplete
Sunday:     3801 Melbourne - Seymour:         not running
                  R+GM Mildura - Warrnambool:    Not yet available
Monday:    38+38 Melbourne - Ararat          complete
                  R761 to Bendigo                           complete
Tuesday:    38+38 Maroona- Portland            nearing completion
                  38+38 Portland- Dimboola           nearing completion
Wednesday 38+38 Dimboola - Melbourne    nearing completion
Thursday:  38+38 Melbourne - Albury          nearing completion

I anticipate that I will have the "nearing completion"  times typed by 0100
Tuesday am and will post them to my website below.

Go to my Home page / Schedules / Steam List and scroll down and click.

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================