[NSW] Thanks to CityRail employees ..... NOT!!

NO thanks to the two CityRail employees (logos on uniform) who boarded
the Newcastle-Central train on Sunday 16 April, at Gosford at 4.00pm,
who "f*cking" and "c*nt" and f*cked" their way through a continuous
casual conversation, in quiet, yet distinctly audible tones - until
they got off at Hornsby.

Why didn't I say something? Look at me, now look at them .... see,
that's why I didn't say anything.

Backward glances also told me other passengers in the car were quiet
uncomfortable, especially the young teenage girl sitting behind
them!!.

Carrington
ICQ 61706026