Re: [NSW] RUB carriage Set Arrangements & Info

The "O"s  were coaches with crew accomodation , either RRR/TCS, Hostess or
Conductor. Normally marshalled close to the dining or refreshment cars.

RS Coded cars were the" Long Lunch Counter" type diner, as as you would
expect had a long counter that ran probably two thirds the length of the car
with patrons sitting shoulder to should (American style)

The ABS were dining room type cars with table and chairs rather than a long
"lunch counter"

For my 2 cents worth I like dthe RS Diners myself.
--
Marc Hunt
(ex-Enfield Guard0