Re: QR to buy Cityrail!!!

In article <38F70E28.3E53C602@ozemail.com.au>,
  Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I could handle the lack of Tangarbages, but NOT the V sets!  :)

On the plus side City "train" would likely airconditionise all the
trains...Goulburn/Singleton/Dungog/Nowra would likely to get
eletrifrication. They may replace all the vinyl seats with typical QR
wool seats with carpet. V sets would get those fancy seats like what
they got on IMU sets. Somehow I felt the interor for V sets looks out
of date, it would be good if they can refurbish it to QR's IMU
standard.

--
Cheers

James