Re: C 8 cars.

The most unfortunate part of the whole accident was that it involved the IPs
car carrier - not dissimilar to Armco railing through the windscreen of a
car, devastating for the occupants but minimal damage to the car.  Despite
the fact that 7 people died the damage is probably not structural and
therefore its economic to return the car to service.  Not pleasant but
sensible.

Chris

38F55BF7.DF762B97@fastlink.com.au">news:38F55BF7.DF762B97@fastlink.com.au...