Re: NSW State Rail...a nightmare that is getting worse

Actually when papers were 5c We never had to buy them, and after all on Day
shift starts before 4.00 am, we could not buy them at the Railway Station
like you could!
But now they are almost a dollar, we have to fight off other passengers who
walk through the cars, scabbing them before we get a chance to lock down the
cab as we change ends etc.
It is becoming a rarity to find a paper now...;o)

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

Jane Campbell <janecampbell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
38f18058$0$6529@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38f18058$0$6529@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I think it's a great practice to leave your newspaper behind neatly.
Guards