Re: C8:- 3585 photos

The drop out all the time and the regen is a pain.
One driver commented that they have installed a "Vigilance button" aka
the reset button because the fault light came on every 2 min without
fail.
Its easier and more reliable stoping in automatic than using EP and
regen. At least you know it will stop because you are not fighting a
blending valve that does it own thing. And thats saying something!

But every one has their favourites. Long live the S sets.

rgds