Re: Melbourne or General rail FAQ's

That burst of air you can hear is actually the automatic drain valve just
below the main reservoir which is set to activate at approx 35kpa (+- 5
kpa), this is basically just to keep the main reservoir clear of dirt, grit
etc
et2uess44ncbkfodvhmj67hfbq3naj59g6@4ax.com">news:et2uess44ncbkfodvhmj67hfbq3naj59g6@4ax.com...