X51+A81 on #9318 Pioneer Quarry Train today

Hi All,

Freight Victoria liveried X51+A81 operated #9318 Pioneer Quarry Train to
Kilmore East today. I'd just finished videoing and photographing EL63 on a
late running 2SM7 at O'Grady's Road (11:36), when around the corner rumbled
#9318! Luckily I still had my camera around the neck so was able to grab a
couple of quick snaps. I then headed to the quarry siding where the train
was still waiting on the down main for an Up Seymour Sprinter to clear
before it entered the loader.

Peter J. Sweetten
Craigieburn, Victoria
E-mail: aeropics@tig.com.au
ICQ # 9637565
View my Rail Images Australia website at:
 http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~aeropics/rail.htm

--
Peter J. Sweetten
Melbourne, Australia
E-mail: aeropics@tig.com.au
ICQ # 9637565
Photographer for Flying Images Worldwide
See my airliner photos at these URL's:
Flying Images Worldwide
http://www.fiw.ch
Airliners.net
http://www.airliners.net
MikePhotos Airliner Images
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/3407/
Widebody Trijets Homepage
http://fly.to/trijets
The Commercial Aviation Enthusiast Homepage
http://freeweb.pdq.net/dino/homepage.htm