Re: City Rail Who would buy it anyway ?

.Well what a grand idea...trains on time,AND ON THE RAILS,cleaned
carriages.As well the consumers would have security staff who know what is
going on in the trains.
If the present activities continue we will have it sooner than
latter,craig.Where you have obtained your  expert estimations of the 200%
increase in fares from  i would like to hear.But im sure the way the present
situation is there will be a shift away from using the cityrail network at
its present rate and id be a bit worried to be a driver or guard going over
all those rusted away rails all the time.

--
Erika<erika@torpan.com>
Manly,Sydney,Australia

http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd