Re: Query from the Deep North

"Tin Hare" was used in Qld to describe some rail motors. It possibly was a
crossover terminology brought about by the large number of NSW troops here
during the World Wars.
Graham

--
The Coramba Creek Timber Company's Railway
Web Page:

A vote for us on:
http://www.railroad-mania.com/TopTen/Layouts/laytop.phtml
advances the cause of Garden Railroading round the world!