[Vic] Green X to Colac trip this Saturday

G'day,

Freight Australia's X37 (which I think has the Freight Victoria
logo/lettering) will be running a tour to Colac this Saturday for the
RTA, departing MEL around 1030, returning around 1710 with photostops
both ways and time in Colac for lunch/inspection/whatever you please.
Should be a good day, I'll be Conny, (but don't let that deter you)
there are still a handful of seats for anyone who'd like to come along,
call Clayton on 0419 879 569 to book your seat.

Cheers,
CH.
--
Craig Haber