Re: [NSW] New CityRail signage

If you mean station signage (such as blue background with white text for
example), I think it is the intention to gradually update all stations.
Liverpool now has the signage I believe.

The Airport line does not have this style signage.  It is completely
different, and has platform numbers displaying "platform 2 south", with "2"
written very large.

If you mean
Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
38e8437c$0$6515@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38e8437c$0$6515@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Since the new signage is already at Wynyard, Ashfield and soon to be in
Central, Town Hall and