Re: Feds certify access "regime" for Alice to Darwin line.

In article <i88ges0463v6l5bgpc84l14eu9p1772r7i@4ax.com>,
"< Tell >" <telljb@netozemail.com.au> wrote:
> The NT Government in a press release has said "an
> important step" on the proposed Alice to Darwin line
> has taken place with the certification of access.
>
> Presumably the TAS line already has it, although NRC
> are still the only operator on this line.
I though the consortum group for this line's construction included
ASR....And few month ago GSR said they will definitely extend Ghan
service (Both Sydney and Melbourne origin service) to DArwin

--
Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/