Re: City Rail Who would buy it anyway ?

$all$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> | The question is...would Bob Carr happy to sell
> | Cityrail/Countrylink/Freight Corp??? If he does make sure he would
ask
> | the company to order rollingstocks locally.
> |

> When does Bob Carr leave office? We'll sell it then, without the
government
> knowing. Then with all the money, we'd rule the world
hahahahahhahahahha
> </evil laugh>
We already rule the world since Johnny ignore complaints from UN:-)

How much would CountryLink/Freight Corp/CityRail worth??

I would say Freight Corp Would be the most expensive assest of all
since its dominant very profitable Hunter Valley coal business,
probabily worth at least 500 million$

Cityrail came next, approx. 300 million$

CountryLink would be the cheapest somewhere around 100 million$

--
Cheers
James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/