Re: Central Station

No offence, but I believe SRA DVA console is much more powerful than any other program anybody's
tried to write here :-) If only somebody could get their hands on an installation CD. In all cases,
stuff ups with annoucements are basically human error.

GZAF4.60948$3b6.238327@ozemail.com.au">news:GZAF4.60948$3b6.238327@ozemail.com.au...