Re: [NSW] A few things I saw today (Thursday)

> >the Fish and Chips are express services Mount Victoria/Lithgow to
Sydney.

> Damn "super expresses" don't stop at Penrith... :(((((

Can sombody confirm this but my boss told me he used to catch the fish
when he was a kid and it used to run all to Springwood, Sydney Terminal.
Apparently it ran on time without fail for a good part of the seventies.

Can't say the same about it today, the bloody Fish always holds my train
up, even when we're late.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.