Re: [NSW] Yellow front for T sets?

trendy rechauffé <trendy_rechauffe@start.com.au> wrote in message
YoiF4.60415$3b6.236923@ozemail.com.au">news:YoiF4.60415$3b6.236923@ozemail.com.au...
> When the T sets come back from their refurbishment (probably after the new
> trains arrive), they will probably get the yellow front and some other
> modifications so they are more up to date (maybe internal destination
boards
> and security cameras).
>
> bye tr
>
> trendy's trainpage:
> www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

How useful - internal destination boards that don't work just like their
external counterparts, and more cameras for the muggers and others to steal,
just like they've been doing with those at various stations.

Peter
"Chaos, panic, disorder - my work here is done."
Sydney - City of the New Millennium and home of the 2000 Olympics