Re: [NSW] Moss Vale station

Actually RAC seems to have assumed responsibility for water columns and
the like. We had a call from someone during the week asking about flow
rates and the like for Penrith water column as they are going to do some
work on it. One of the questions was rather embarrassing for the office
as the question was asked as to the water capacity of a 38 class tender
AND boiler..

Cheers Roy