Re: No more of this stupid voting

                        ^^^^^^      ^^^^^^^^

Could have at least tried for a better time than 3 minutes past midnight
(:

Regards

Michael

Dave Proctor said in message <5f2F4.15$9k5.10065@news0.optus.net.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **