Dulwich Hill 2/3/00

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Seen while returning home this afternoon was 8121 (still in FC Blue,
minus decals) with a Cooks River bound NR shunt. The consist was 5
conflats and two skeletal 5-packs. Seen at 17.32 crossing the Wardell
Road junction at Dulwich Hill on the up metro goods line.

Scott

People of Sydney, keep taking your medication;
Our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing.