Re: G543 (and EL51)

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Roger,

Yes, you are correct.

Went looking for today's 9382 but it seems to have disappeared!

Coota. Nth had it listed for this evening but no time.

Junee Nth only had a FreightCorp wheaty (3930, I think) coming in from
Matong. Due in at 3-30pm. This was a set of 'blacks' hauled by a pair of 48
class. It was to be built up before departure. A change of motive power
also, I guess.

Stockinbingal had no wheat traffic listed for this afternoon so it didn't go
to Caragabal.

A porter at Goulburn told another railfan that it passed through there
around 8-00pm (going south).

So where has it gone? Back to Melbourne already perhaps....

Bye.