From: David Johnson [mailto:trainman@ozemail.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 28 February 2000 18:59
To: Aus loco discussion mailing list
Subject: Re: 38s Sunday 27/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

"Stratton, Chris CP" wrote:

> Aus loco discussion mailing list
>
> I forgot to add that after leaving Burrawang to head to Moss Vale, there were a few cars involved in a bit of an altercation. It appeared that someone stopped suddenly to park on the side of the road near one of the dirt roads to the private level crossings, the cars behind then didn't stop suddenly enough. There appeared to be 3 or 4 cars involved and I was wondering if they were other photographers chasing the train.

Was one of them a green Commodore?

--
David Johnson

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@bhp.com.au.