RE: re 6PS6 Monday 28/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hello,

Prior to their working on WL1 (I.P.) on Monday 21/2, it appears they worked
together on a Southern freight (MS4?) on Saturday (maybe even Sunday)
morning (around 4/5-00am through Goulburn) to position themselves for the
anniversary trip.

I have no confirmed sighting of this earlier movement, and until I heard
that the I.P. was to use the NR30/52 combination thought nothing more of it.

It would now appear that the two locos travelled on the I.P. to at least
Adelaide if not Perth, returning on PS6.

Perhaps one of our correspondents can shed further details.

Does anybody know if they are still together?

Bye.