From: Scott Martin <semartin@idx.com.au>
Subject: Re: 3801/Leichhardt 23/2/00
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 00 21:59:21 +1100

Aus loco discussion mailing list

A little late unfortunately, but at around 5.30 p.m. on Wednesday arvo.,
3801 was seen at its Eveleigh base in that magnificent green livery. Also
present was 3801 Ltd's 7344.
At about 7 p.m. that evening, two 80 class units were lifting the empty
Stonie up through Leichhardt/Haberfield on the approach to the Parramatta
Road Overbridge. I think the last unit was 8004, can anyone enlighten me
on the consist ?.

Cheers

Scott

People of Sydney, keep taking your medication;
Our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing.