RE: 3526 or 1919????

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Martin:  Three '19' class are in existence at Dorrigo -  1904, 1919, 1923.   Two will remain at Dorrigo but, as part of the Settlement Agreement, 1919 will be handed over to the Glenreagh Mountain Railway.  GMR's latest newsletter said that a letter has been dispatched to Dorrigo to commence the process.

Melanie Dennis
Australian Steam Group
   meld.asg@netspeed.com.au