Re: Cooks River to-day

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Don Allitt wrote:

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Afternoon all, At midday to-day saw 1873 shunting with EL52 ideling.
8007 and 8021 freightcorp. EL51,EL58,EL62 allshut down.Which means there
will probably be a LVR,EL train to Sandgate to-morrow.
Don.

Further to the discussion on EL51 and EL58, they did not travel north, but 4486 did the honors with approx 12 wagons. I passed over an LVRF trip train at Lewisham with the two 47s nose to nose at 4:40 pm this arvo heading for White Bay. I think it was the same wagons off the north.

I hope this helps

Stuart Ellis