Heard this evening....

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Was DA6, 865 & 869 (I think) getting its train order to depart Kapinnie,
(Mount Hope line on the Eyre Peninsula, SA) with 20 in tow, travel to
Yeelanna, run around its train, then cross another grainy at Edillilie.
ALF20/BU1/ALF25 did another trial today, as was the case yesterday
when they travelled to Bowmans on grain.
GM1/GM40 on 3 road at the MPC, look as tho' they may be put into
action, but then again....
Regards, GOB