re quin on QW2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

I forgot to post this earlier.
I heard from a very reliable source (through Ivar) who said that the 3 NR's had come down from Sydney as DSW1 light engine movement.
They were heading for Port Kembla as they were required for trains, they were suppose to run down the Illawarra but lost their path, so they were sent to Moss Vale via main south and attached to 2QW2.  2QW2 left Moss Vale with
NR69(1end)+93(2end)+24(2end)+25(1end)+DL50(2end).  NR25+DL50 were the original train engines and the 3 others were the engines being transfered.  Hope this eases the confusion that I caused.
On the south Danny