Re: Concrete Sleeper Train to Inverleigh/Geelong sightings Wed 23/2/00.

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Good afternoon all

#4200 loaded concrete sleeper train, hauled by CLF4 and GM42, departed
Inverleigh this morning at 10:50, heading back to S.A. I chased it as far as
Cressy, in weather ranging from gloomy overcast to some sunny breaks, very
humid out on the western plains!

Dare say it will traverse the Adelaide Hills late today, you fans in SA may
be lucky to see it in daylight through the hills.

Headed back to North Geelong "C" Box, #9121 Down Birchip grain empties
departed at 13:15 headed by G521 and S301. S310 shut down in yard, G527,
X36, X54 being prepped for #9137 Down Cowangie Gds at 14:00.

Peter J. Sweetten
Craigieburn, Victoria
E-mail: aeropics@tig.com.au
ICQ # 9637565
View my Rail Images Australia website at:
 http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~aeropics/rail.htm