Metro Goods 22/2/00

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Howdy,
      tonight on the way home, my train paced a down NR freight ex-Cooks
River from approx 5.15 to 5.25. Twin NR's were on the front, the rear
unit being NR58 (SeaTrain - I think?), the front unit an unidentified,
but plain NR. Quite a long train, with some interesting loadings. Does
anyone know what NR service this comprises?. Also at the XPT centre is
freshly painted XP2015, keeping company with XP2000 with what looked like
the stock off the Up Grafton XPT. Hope this is of use

Scott

People of Sydney, keep taking your medication;
Our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing.