cooks river sightings

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hi seen today at cooks river today NR78+NR71 adjacent FCL transport
also rake of RQZY double stack well wagons in usual NR rolling stock
siding.EL62 which has been parked near seatrans siding since last
week.8021+8007 also in yard.My job as a truck driver in the container
industry takes me to CRT yennora,seatons,cooks river,CTAL, Patricks,
and other places on Botany line almost every day.I am lucky I am being paid
while I am spotting trains. Has anybody any info about LVRF new
47 class arrival in sydney? Cheers Paul.