Re: 80's North

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Ray Cross wrote:

> Aus loco discussion mailing list
>
> Hi,
> Yesterday,8158(ex 8476)plus 8033 went north from PW on 4853.
> Today,8042+8231 went at 1005 on 5432....while 8042+48151 were due out @
> 1850 on 4527.

not sure if this has anything to do with these 80s, early this morning at
00:30 I saw an ore train at Hornsby with orange "Heggies" containers on the
down with what I think was an 81 leading an 80, the 80 sounded great
climbing out of Hornsby after pausing for a few minutes

I hope this helps

Stuart Ellis