RE: Canberra Oil Train

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hi Danny:  The sighting was made over lunch (12:00 - 13:00) so I don't know what time the train actually left - I think it's usually early-mid afternoon.  I couldn't put the posting on until late afternoon, hence the time stamp.   Regards:
Melanie Dennis
Australian Steam Group
meld.asg@netspeed.com.au