Re: Today's NY3

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hello,

Today's NY3 passed through Yass at 3-10pm with locos NR30 (Snake)/NR?.

What would be the chances of the two indigenous coloured NR's appearing on
the lead of returning SteelLink services?

This gives new meaning to the word 'boomerang'!

Perhaps this was really brought about by the sudden return of cold and
overcast weather! Really great for photography... me thinks not!

Bye.