RE: NR class working patterns

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Morning fellow Auslocoers,
To those of you who expressed interest in my observations during Jan 2000 of
NR class working thru Short South of NSW, the collation of this data has
turned out to be more exhaustive than expected.
I will be getting together woth "Danny on the south" this afternoon in an
effort to fill in some gaps.
It may be that I will submit my findings to "Motive Power" or "Derek's
Digest" it would be too great a task to post either on Ausloco or direct to
all of you who requested details.
The main "pattern" appears to be twofold, firstly those units involved in
the Melb/Syd/Bris superfreighter traffic and secondly in the Steelink
traffic. Likewise the SP5/PS6 workings have their own little pattern.
More latter.
Ivar