Canterbury 12/1/00

Aus loco discussion mailing list

Hello all,
          While doing some shopping at the Hardware store at Canterbury,
I had the misfortune of hearing a pair of Alco's go by only 50 metres
away, but was unable to see them. On my way home at around 2.30 p.m.
however, I espied NR 83/NR 48 (elephant style) on an up empty steel
train, which as it made its way past was crossed by 8044/4884 (noted
coupled in this config. last Monday) on the down as a light engine
movement.
I trust this is of interest

Scott

People of Sydney, keep taking your medication;
Our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing.