Cooks River Yard, 8.45am 11/2

Aus loco discussion mailing list

This morning at Cooks River 8011, 8021 and 8108 were all standing idle on
different roads near the entrance. I didn't see if there were any other
locos waiting further on into the yard.

Interestingly I saw 8108 yesterday morning heading north through Enfield
Yard, I presume it must have run a few shuttles around Sydney collecting
wagons for SM7 and others.

Which trains run to/from Cooks River apart from 2SM7, 4SM7, 6SM7 at 5pm and
their respective return workings? From Ivar's posting there is also 1PS6 and
1827 to Blayney, amongst many others I assume. Does anyone have
arrival/departure times?

Best regards,

Rob