RE: Tahmoor Coalies

Aus loco discussion mailing list

>Evening all, Have been keeping an eye on the two push/pull coalies
>TM11/12 and TM55/56 which run from Port Kembla via Robertson to
> Tahmoor & return on almost every week day. Both trains are worked by
>the same locos & wagons. For most of the past week (and surprisingly
>last Sat & Sun) the trains were worked by "bookend" 81s 32&23. It is
<snip>
I saw these two go through Unanderra on an MT about 18:15 Tues 8th but 8123 was in PK loco when I went past 10 mins ago, no sign of 8132.
BTW let me know if you see 8130 heading to PK let me know as it is the last of the 84 that I need a photo of.
Regards,
Chris
Wollongong, NSW, Australia.

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@bhp.com.au.