Re: Tocumwal Wheat Traffic

Aus loco discussion mailing list

There is an extra goods ex Shepparton on Sunday night, departs from memory at
about 2100, not sure of the rostered locos.

There is also an extra goods ex Brooklyn at 0700 on Sunday morning, running to
North Geelong yard as train number 9242.

Two S class locos ran out of Geelong Yard on 9137 Cowangie goods today
(Friday). The other unit is supposed to be attached to a grain train ex North
Geelong Yard on Saturday, 9121 from memory at 1315. G-X-S.